[CentOS] Gtkcdlabel + cdlabelgen on CentOS 7 ?

Wed Jan 3 09:48:29 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 03/01/2018 à 00:45, Frank Cox a écrit :
> I guess the next step would be to either find and install the missing
> fonts, or re-write template.ps to use the fonts that you have
> available.

I did some more research, and it looks like the problem is NOT related
to missing fonts.

I installed a vanilla CentOS 7 desktop, activated EPEL, installed
cdlabelgen, downloaded Gtkcdlabel, installed it, ran it... and it worked
out of the box. Now what happened?

I *think* the culprit here may be fontconfig-infinality and
freetype-infinality, which I installed from the Nux-Dextop repository. I
have a much nicer font rendering on my CentOS desktop using these two
packages, the sort you get on Mac OS X for example.

Any idea how I can reconcile all this?

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr