[CentOS] Nvidia maximum pixel clock issue in kmod-nvidia-384.98

Thu Jan 4 05:08:23 UTC 2018
Walter H. <walter.h at mathemainzel.info>

On Thu, January 4, 2018 05:22, Phil Perry wrote:

> I couldn't find any reports upstream at nvidia so am unsure if they are
> aware of the issue. For reference, my GK208 [GeForce GT 730] in my test
> system is unaffected by the issue and is working fine with the 384.98
> driver over DVI.

keep in mind that an nVIDIA GeForce is a consumer graphics device and the
NVS xxx series device is a business product similar to the nVIDIA Quadro
(with Windows they have different video drivers ...)