[CentOS] best centos server setup for graphics intensive kvm vms?

Mon Jan 22 08:54:08 UTC 2018
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

You'd need to run virt-manager GUI somehow to manage the VMs. If you run Fedora already on another machine then you can just yum install it and use it from there.

You might run into a problem though with your Libreelec VM as you'd need to enable GPU passthrough for it and for that you need Intel VT-d or AMD-Vi enabled in the BIOS. If your laptop is old it may not have that feature.

Owncloud has been obsoleted by Nextcloud btw.

hth

Nux!
www.nux.ro