[CentOS] best centos server setup for graphics intensive kvm vms?

Wed Jan 31 23:51:10 UTC 2018
Morgan Read <mstuff at read.org.nz>

Nux, thanks for you help.

I've been following and adapting this guide as necessary:
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fedora_25_using_RPMFusion_packages
Until the point where it says to install kodi...  There is no kodi in
RPMFusion repo for Centos, only Fedora...
But, I see that you are wrapping kodi for centos.  After a little
searching I came across your repos here:
http://mirrors.coreix.net/li.nux.ro/nux/tmp/kodi717/

My questions
- can I use your repo as a drop in for the Fedora kodi repo at RPM Fusion?
- what's the difference between kodi7/ and kodi717/ ?

Many thanks
Morgan.