[CentOS] Clamd issues on Centos 6.10

Jay Hart jhart at kevla.org
Sun Jul 15 12:16:06 UTC 2018

> Do other applications fail too? Do you have a network connectivity issue?
>
> Alexander

All other apps appear to be working fine.  As far as I know I do not have a connectivity issue. If
you are reading this email then the email/smtp stack is working and the network forwarded to
smtp2go for delivery.  IOW, the server appears healthy, just this issue.

What in the update process from a package updating perspective could cause this?

Could I have a bad library? How can I go get a new main.cvd and install it?

Jay