[CentOS] Which is better? Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Linux-based SMTP Servers?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Jul 19 22:44:55 UTC 2018

Le 18/07/2018 à 17:04, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming a écrit :
> One of the features of Microsoft Exchange 2016 is that you can create
> additional folders on your Inbox in the server (server-side). Can
> Linux-based SMTP servers do that?

I'm running a few bone-headed mail servers for schools and small
companies. They're all bone-headed setups on CentOS. I'd say mail
servers are not the easiest thing to configure under Linux. Anyway,
here's all the ingredients I'm using.

  * https://blog.microlinux.fr/postfix-centos/

  * https://blog.microlinux.fr/dovecot-centos/

  * ttps://blog.microlinux.fr/postfix-dovecot-ssl-centos/

  * https://blog.microlinux.fr/spamassassin-centos/

  * https://blog.microlinux.fr/squirrelmail/

Cheers,

Niki