[CentOS] C7, just updated firefox, bugs

Fri Jul 13 14:03:14 UTC 2018
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 07/13/2018 02:36 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
>
>> Le 12/07/2018 à 16:36, mark a écrit :
>>
>>> I just updated the "critical" firefox update, and it is *seriously*
>>> buggy.

<snip>

> Well .. it is working like the upstream one, that's why its released.

> If we knew about any bugs other than ones that also exist in the RHEL
> compile, we would not release it at all, we'd fix it.

Ok... first, let me say that I'm anal, and log out of my workstation, not
just lock the screen, when I leave for the day, so *everything* I have
running should be shut down.

Now, here's my observations: I see four firefox processes running now. I
have two windows open, but there's also the original root of them (firefox
-P --no-remote). I can understand two other processes, since I have to
firefox windows open, but I don't know why I have three.

    mark