[CentOS] Clamd issues on Centos 6.10

Sun Jul 15 20:41:55 UTC 2018
Jay Hart <jhart at kevla.org>

>> Do other applications fail too? Do you have a network connectivity issue?
>>
>> Alexander
>>
> All other apps appear to be working fine.  As far as I know I do not have a connectivity issue. If
> you are reading this email then the email/smtp stack is working and the network forwarded to
> smtp2go for delivery.  IOW, the server appears healthy, just this issue.
>
> What in the update process from a package updating perspective could cause this?
>
> Could I have a bad library? How can I go get a new main.cvd and install it?
>
> Jay

I enabled libclamav logging in freshclam hoping it would shed some light on what may be going on:
ClamAV update process started at Sun Jul 15 16:27:39 2018
Using IPv6 aware code
Querying current.cvd.clamav.net
TTL: 611
Software version from DNS: 0.100.1
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.100.0 Recommended version: 0.100.1
DON'T PANIC! Read https://www.clamav.net/documents/upgrading-clamav
Retrieving http://db.local.clamav.net/main.cvd
Trying to download http://db.local.clamav.net/main.cvd (IP: 104.16.189.138)
Downloading main.cvd [100%]
LibClamAV debug: Initialized 0.100.0 engine
LibClamAV debug: in cli_cvdload()
LibClamAV debug: MD5(.tar.gz) = 57462fd73f1cfdb356b9dca66da2b732
LibClamAV debug: cli_versig: Decoded signature: 57462fd73f1cfdb356b9dca66da2b732
LibClamAV debug: cli_versig: Digital signature is correct.
LibClamAV debug: in cli_tgzload()
LibClamAV debug: in cli_tgzload_cleanup()
WARNING: [LibClamAV] cli_cvdload: Corrupted CVD header
LibClamAV debug: Cleaning up phishcheck
LibClamAV debug: Phishcheck cleaned up
ERROR: Verification: Malformed database
Querying main.0.91.0.0.6810BD8A.ping.clamav.net
Giving up on db.local.clamav.net...
Update failed. Your network may be down or none of the mirrors listed in /etc/freshclam.conf is
working. Check https://www.clamav.net/documents/official-mirror-faq for possible reasons.

Is this of any help?

Thanks in advance,

Jay