[CentOS] Centos 7 and RAM

Tue Jul 17 19:59:33 UTC 2018
Promise Kumalo <promise.kumalo at outlook.com>

Im running Centos 7 on my Laptop with 8Gb ram as my daily driver.

Firefox (multiple browsers open with multiple tabs) ,Evolution and
thunderbird  for my mail, Pycharm for running my code, Libreoffice for
my docs ( 10 Docs open at 1 time), here and there i run Vmware
workstation for Labs on other Linux distros.

All this Happening my RAM has never reached full capacity and ive never
seen my system using SWAP in "System Monitor. So if you have 4GB or 8GB
fire it up and monitor , you might not even need 16GB ram.