[CentOS] Which is better? Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Linux-based SMTP Servers?

Wed Jul 18 15:35:31 UTC 2018
Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 03:04:52PM +0000, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:

> Microsoft Exchange 2016, Domain Controller, and Active Directory are
> relatively easy to install and configure. Linux-based SMTP servers are
> extremely difficult to install and configure and of course, extremely
> time-consuming.

These are extremely subjective statements.  For me, I would not be able
to set up Microsoft servers in less than 10 or maybe even 100 times the
time it costs me to set up similar Linux servers.

To refer to an old joke, that is in fact very true: "UNIX/Linux is very
user-friendly, it's just very selective about who its friends are" :-).

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>
--    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Office: +31 20 6938364