[CentOS] Which is better? Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Linux-based SMTP Servers?

Wed Jul 18 17:33:57 UTC 2018

On 07/18/18 12:24, Andrew Holway wrote:

>>> Still a lot better than trying to run your own hodge-podge of nightmares
>>> on Linux.
>>
>> Beg pardon? Did I make a mistake on the email address? I thought this went
>> to the CentOS general discussion list.
>>

> I specifically meant setting up and running email services on linux is not
> for the feint of heart and delivers little real value considering the
> plethora of free and commercial email services available.

Andrew, you should understand that you are talking to experts in Linux
here. And even I (and I'm not considering myself an expert in Linux)
have no trouble to set up mail server on Linux (with all blows and
whistles like spam/virus filtering, etc).

So, Mark meant to say your posts are offensive to Experts on this list.

Please, take a note of it.

With respect,

Valeri

Valeri Galtsev