[CentOS] Is there any way I can deploy cPanel web hosting control panel with Microsoft Exchange 2016 groupware behind one static public IP?

Thu Jul 19 15:44:16 UTC 2018
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <turritopsis.dohrnii at teo-en-ming.com>

Good evening from Singapore,

Is there any way I can deploy cPanel web hosting control panel with Microsoft Exchange 2016 groupware behind one static public IP? Or do I need 2 static public IP addresses at the minimum? With Exchange 2016 groupware taking up HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, POP3, POP3S, SMTP, and SMTP/S ports, I personally don't think I can deploy cPanel behind the same public IP as Exchange.

Please advise. Perhaps you have a brilliant idea. This is for experimental, testing and laboratory purposes.

Thank you very much.

===BEGIN SIGNATURE===

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30 Oct 2017

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

<https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/>[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

<http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/>[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

<https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming>===END SIGNATURE===