[CentOS] Is there any way I can deploy cPanel web hosting control panel with Microsoft Exchange 2016 groupware behind one static public IP?

Fri Jul 20 18:32:43 UTC 2018
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 20.07.2018 um 19:18 schrieb Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming:
> Dear Richard Grainger,
>

> I am grateful for your reply and guidance.
>

> After reading the following article at nginx.com, I realize that I should use a reverse proxy instead of a load balancer.
>

> Article: WHAT IS A REVERSE PROXY VS. LOAD BALANCER?
>
> Link:https://www.nginx.com/resources/glossary/reverse-proxy-vs-load-balancer/
>

> Presently, I am using pfSense community edition firewall. Can I install the Squid package and use it as a reverse proxy? Where can I find good installation and configuration guides on this topic?
>

> Based on what you have mentioned, it seems that reverse proxy can only be used for HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
>

> Can I use reverse proxy for DNS, IMAP, IMAP/S, POP3, POP3/S, SMTP and SMTP/s as well?
>

> So requests for domain1.com goes to all services/protocols in cPanel. And requests for domain2.com goes to all services/protocols in Exchange 2016.
>

> Is that possible? Please advise.
>

> Thank you very much.

Hello,

you are asking about solutions which have not much if even anything to
do with CentOS and the purpose of this mailing list. While it is good
that you want to learn you may better contact people near you to discuss
things like pfSense and cPanel and Exchange or hire a consultant.

Alexander