[CentOS] git public web frontends

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Thu Jun 7 05:49:40 UTC 2018

On 06/06/2018 09:08 PM, Keith Keller wrote:
> On 2018-06-06, Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net> wrote:
>> I'll be putting those in /srv/git and using a different username than
>> the account for my private git repositories.
>>
>> But... can anyone recommend a web front end?
>
> Another recommendation for Gitlab.  For maximum flexibility you can just
> run it out of a Docker container with appropriate volume mounts for
> persistent data.
>
> --keith

I'm actually using something called GitList.

Simple and I like simple.

The 0.6 version had remote code execution bug so I do have to go through
the code and make sure all proper validation is done, but what I want to
do is simple and what GitList does is simple.

I don't like overly complex solutions even when there are installers
that make it seem simple.