[CentOS] Centos 7.5 on Vmware

anax anax at ayni.com
Fri Jun 29 05:04:38 UTC 2018

Hi Greg
here, I use Virtualbox for the following VMs:

- Centos 7.5
- Fedora 28
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows XP

and no problem sofar (cross fingers).
I download VirtualBox directly from

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/downloads/index.html

That is, I don't use any Virtualbox package offerd by any of the repos.

suomi