[CentOS] VMWare Workstation 14 on CentOS7

wwp

subscript at free.fr
Fri Jun 29 05:37:14 UTC 2018

Hello there,

I'm encountering blocking issues with VMWare Workstation v14/v12 on
CentOS 7.

The issue is that any Linux guestsystem will get network-disconnected
after a short while. I tried w/ brand new guest installs, guests coming
from a v12 WS. Tried different guest network settings, I always get
disconnected. I found several cases like this on the Web, but couldn't
see any working solution yet.

My CentOS7 runs 4.9.75-204.el7.centos.x86_64 kernel.

On my previous CentOS 6, still alive, v12 works like a charm.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Regards,

--
wwp