[CentOS] Centos 7 (using iptables) removed firewalld

Fri Jun 1 16:41:51 UTC 2018
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 01.06.2018 um 17:24 schrieb Steve Frazier:
>   I assumed this was a Centos 7 mailing list and I was looking for help with IPTABLEs.I have used mailing lists before.  Copying a file to an email address didn't have that type of output.  I apologize.
> First of all is this a Centos 7 Mailing list that I can ask for help or have I made a huge mistake?  IF so, should I just attach the file to the email.

Steve,

you are right on this list with questions concerning CentOS 7. It is
just the (repeated) formatting of your postings which makes it hard to
reply with helpful on-topic answers. Just see yourself what you have
sent so far:

https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2018-June/169029.html
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2018-June/169027.html
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2018-June/169029.html

Would you be willing yourself to decrypt such messages just to help
someone else?

And please, as this is a mailing list and as you can see from the
archive, it is not necessary to quote everything of a previous list
post. It is a mailing list and doing fine to be threaded, providing a
historty. Quoting everything is just bloating the content. And reverse
order of content is contrary usual reading top to bottom.

Try to display your iptables rules for best readability on i.e.
http://pastebin.centos.org/ with a live time setting of at least 1 week
to be sure your content can be deciphered.

Regards
Alexander