[CentOS] About the membership issue

Sat Jun 16 11:38:27 UTC 2018
Scott Robbins <scottro11 at gmail.com>

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 05:58:11AM -0500, Johnny Hughes via CentOS wrote:
> On 06/16/2018 05:42 AM, Leon Fauster via CentOS wrote:
> WRT the action taken .. we have used the Munge option from here (for
> versions 2.1.18 or greater):
>
> https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC
>

> I still see 'reply to list' as an option and it works the same for ne in
> Thunderbird (If I reply directly to he mail, it does to original author,
> if I reply to list, it goes to the list).
>

> If your {all of us 'yous', not just Leon :) } mail client has a  reply
> to list function, you will want to use that to send replies to the list.

For neomutt, if I hit reply, it asks if I wish to reply to the sender. If I
do, it sends a copy to you and the list. If I hit n for no, it then asks
reply to Johnny Hughes (for this email, obviously) vid CentOS
<centos at centos.org> and just sends the reply to the list.
though the To line will show to Johnny Hughes via CentOS.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6