[CentOS] CentOS-6.9 Bind-9.8.2 error messages

Fri Jun 22 23:40:17 UTC 2018
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 06/21/2018 09:31 AM, James B. Byrne wrote:
> I stopped and restarted the BIND daemon and this appears to have
> corrected whatever issue was causing the errors to be generated.

That will probably fix the problem temporarily, until the next time the
zone file is updated (I think).  If it returns, let us know.  In my
case, the problem occurred because, as I implied, the zone existed in
two views and that is something that wasn't handled well until recently
(and I'd have to look up the right way to do it).