[CentOS] Squid and HTTPS interception on CentOS 7 ?

Mon Mar 5 12:34:11 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 05/03/2018 à 13:30, Nux! a écrit :
> You could probably just drop your CA cert in the filesystem and run a
> couple of commands to get it imported, rather than having to import
> the CA in the browsers individually. You could probably deliver it
> via yum/rpm or better yet, ansible or even some shell script.

I will have to use this in environments with mainly Windows, OS X and
iOS clients. I'm still thinking about how to do this, but I guess I'll
just setup a local web page on the server, with a link to download the
certificate file and short instructions on how to install it on the most
common browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, ...).

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Blog : https://blog.microlinux.fr