[CentOS] FW: Squid and HTTPS interception on CentOS 7 ?

Fri Mar 9 13:09:26 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 09/03/2018 à 12:01, Patton, Eamonn J a écrit :
> Just to let you know that our Office365 safelinks analyser is
> categorising the link given below (regarding Squid with SquidAnalyzer
> "blog.microlinux.fr") as  "malicious". That usually means they have
> detected (or think they have detected) some malware on the site.

Thanks for reporting this. Though I bluntly admit I just ignore
everything coming from Microsoft. Hotmail has been tagging my company's
mailserver as a spammer for ages, so I'm tagging everything coming from
Microsoft as crapware. Nothing good has ever been produced by this
company. The last time I actually used MS Windows for work was around
2001, before Windows XP came out. This is the year I moved to Linux
(Slackware 7.1 at the time), and I've been 100 % GNU/Linux ever since.

:o)

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr