[CentOS] OT: Problems with NextCloud 13.0.1 under Centos7

Sat Mar 31 18:16:57 UTC 2018
Marcelo Ricardo Leitner <marcelo.leitner at gmail.com>

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:36:41AM +0200, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I have a strange problem with a clean NextCloud 13.0.1 install under
> CentOS 7 (fully patched): when I try to login with admin user immediately
> after setup, returns to login page without returning any error.

FWIW, I'm using their docker container (which is based on Debian, yes)
on a CentOS 7 host without issues so far.

By your description, I would think something is wrong with the
integration with nginx. Some bad URL rewrite config, for example.

  M.