[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1804) on x86_64 aarch64 i386 ppc64 ppc64le

Warren Young

warren at etr-usa.com
Thu May 10 14:10:33 UTC 2018

On May 10, 2018, at 1:33 AM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the general availability of CentOS Linux 7
> (1804) for across all architectures.

I’ve checked about a dozen of the mirrors, and see no *.torrent files yet.  Any idea how long they’ll take to appear?  I ask because we’re building a system today, so if it’s going to be more than a few hours, I’ll grab the ISO file directly, but otherwise, I’d prefer to spread the load.

> As always, read through the Release Notes at :
> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS7

The “RHEL” link here still points to the 7.4 release notes:

   https://wiki.centos.org/Download