[CentOS] How to build nss-util.i686 on Centos 7 with mock

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu May 17 14:47:04 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

You need to build a "epel-7-i386" mock profile and use that. Now I call it "epel" so it resembles the default profile, but there is no EPEL 32bit for EL7.

There is a 32bit CentOS 7 tree here http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/os/i386/

If there are deps required and are not there you'll need to backport them from Fedora I guess.

Nux!
www.nux.ro