[CentOS] Need help to understand about some lines which are printing on console

(RS) Tyler Schroder redorhcs at redcoded.com
Thu May 31 00:07:47 UTC 2018

Shagun,

More details would be appreciated to help you out. Centos Version #, VMware version, VMWare tools version.

>From the forum post that Jonathan linked (copied what seemed to be the answer below), seems to be a RabbitMQ or VMWare tools issue. If it comes down to it, " narendramadanapalli" claims " CAF can be disabled without disabling VGAuth. Disabling CAF will not cause any functional breach in VMTools." Most likely not ideal though....

answer ENABLE_VGAUTH no

answer ENABLE_CAF no

to /etc/vmware-tools/locations, you can use the --defaults option and it works provided that a previous version of VMware-tools was installed successfully

..RSTS