[CentOS] Replacement for Pdftk under CentOS 7 ?

Wed May 9 10:22:11 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

Two weeks ago I migrated all our local school's servers and clients from
Slackware 14.1 to CentOS 7. Everything went perfectly, and now I'm busy
sanding down some edges.

The previous installation sported pdftk and a frontend (can't remember
the name) which allowed some basic operations on PDF files such as
splitting and concatenation. The school's staff used this application
all the time. Unfortunately it's not available under CentOS 7.

Can you suggest any replacement for this application? On a side note, it
should be something with a point-and-click GUI.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr