[CentOS] Mailing list config question / minor rant

Mon May 28 22:32:38 UTC 2018
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

The centos at centos.org seems to be *uniquely* configured to hold messages with
a (single) CC to self. ALL of the other mailing lists I am on have no problem
with a CC to self. My mailer software is configured to CC to myself. This is
*only* a problem with the CentOS list. Why is this? Yes, I know it is *normal*
to configure Mailman to hold messages with a *long* CC list, since that is a
common tactic by spammers. But a CC of one? Really? Do spammers bother with
CC's with only one address?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933