[CentOS] [Marketing Mail] Centos7 update: epel no route to host

Fri May 11 10:50:09 UTC 2018
Lange, Markus <M.Lange at dnb.de>

Hi,

there seem to be some problems with the epel. I'm not sure if your
problem (have the same on my systems) relate to this, however see epel-
devel Mailinglist [1] for more information on current epel problems.

Best regards
Markus

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedo
raproject.org/thread/WC7T2SOTX2LDC2X3FKSBLZQR3LB2PUDP/