[CentOS] CentOS 7.5 Nautilus 100% reproducible crash.

Thu May 24 06:07:05 UTC 2018
George Labuschagne <george.labuschagne at megchem.co.za>

I upgraded to the epelrepo's version of the 4.16 ml kernel. This did not
resolve the 100% Nautilus crash in 7.5, although the machine feels a lot
speedier overall.

Like previously stated this worked in 7.4 in the same version of VirtualBox.

Please let me know if I can supply any more specific info that may be of
assistance.

Kind regards,

George
-----Original Message-----
From: CentOS <centos-bounces at centos.org> On Behalf Of George Labuschagne
Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2018 10:33
To: 'CentOS mailing list' <centos at centos.org>
Subject: Re: [CentOS] CentOS 7.5 Nautilus 100% reproducible crash.

Pardon me, but I forgot to add that right after this crash, htop as root
shows the VBoxClient service running maxed on one core until system is
rebooted.

Not sure if it is CentOS bug or VirtualBox bug because this did not happen
in 7.4 on same version of VirtualBox, and unfortunately I don't have access
to a bare metal machine on which to install and test.