[CentOS] XPS 13 9370 / CentOS compat

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Wed Nov 7 14:15:02 UTC 2018

I had reasonably unreliable performance with that particular
chip(sometimes wireless wouldn't wake up from sleep and I'd have to
reboot), and ended up replacing it with an intel 8265 chip. It takes
about 10 minutes to swap, and got me much better performance on my 9370.

Link below is the one I picked up, but you may be able to find it for
cheaper. Dell tells me that swapping it doesn't void the warranty, so
I'm good with it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZA1AB2

On 11/3/18 12:32 PM, Leon Fauster via CentOS wrote:
> Anyone with some Dell laptop XPS 13 9370 (2018) experience here?
> Especially with that "Killer 1435 (802.11ac 2x2 und Bluetooth)" device?
> Supported by the stock kernel (EL7)?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> LF