[CentOS] OT: good free email service ?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Nov 12 22:32:02 UTC 2018

Le 11/11/2018 à 00:55, Alice Wonder a écrit :

> I just wish the spam lists would do a better job at realizing a
> well-aged domain that's been on the same IP address for years isn't a
> spammer and shouldn't be part of the blacklist.

I've been running my own mail server for the last five years or so. In
my humble experience, spam lists are about as subtle and discerning as
the bouncer at the door of our local night club. Everyone who's even
remotely non-white doesn't get in. You may be a doctor or a teacher, he
just won't care. On the other hand, all rednecks are welcome.

:o)

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr