[CentOS] CentOS 7 + GNOME : all icon themes broken after update from CR

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:50:12 UTC 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 06:51, Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded one of my CentOS 7 + GNOME desktops from the CR repo.
> After the upgrade, it seems like all of the icon themes are broken.
> Missing icons everywhere.
>
> Any idea what's going on here ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Niki

I may be misunderstanding what you mean by icon themes but I have
upgraded 2 systems (1 multiple times) and all my icons are there and
seem to be working. I am trying to figure out how I missed the
problem.

Do the icons show up if you have a new user?
Do the icons say they are missing files and what files are they missing?

Thanks.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.