[CentOS] digital signature equipment

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 25 20:57:52 UTC 2018

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 12:41:16 -0600
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

>  topaz pieces of equipment called 'signature pads'

So the question that you're really attempting to ask is, "How can I obtain a linux-compatible signature pad".

That's something that I've never gone looking for since the subject has never come up with the stuff that I do, but it seems to me that a signature pad is merely a small-format drawing tablet and that's a very old technology.  (There was a drawing tablet available for the Commodore 64.)

So perhaps instead of looking for a "signature pad" what you really want is just a small drawing tablet like a Wacom for which linux drivers come built-in with Centos.