[CentOS] CentOS 7 + GNOME : all icon themes broken after update from CR

Sun Nov 18 14:14:37 UTC 2018
Yan Li <elliot.li.tech at gmail.com>

The recommended method for undo an update is
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/64069, but it's not supported if glibc,
kernel, or selinux are changed. I'd give it a try if the system is not
critical. Make backups first.

Some other people's experience on downgrading a point release:
https://access.redhat.com/discussions/2933711

If you couldn't read that article, just search "yum history undo".