[CentOS] Video from the CentOS Dojo at CERN now available

Fri Nov 23 06:12:24 UTC 2018
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 01/11/2018 à 18:17, Rich Bowen a écrit :
> The videos from the recent #CentOSDojo at #CERN are now available on the
> CentOS YouTube channel. If you have time for only one, be sure to watch
> the first video, which talks about the challenges that CERN has with the
> enormous amount of data they produce every day in the LHC.
>
> Also recommended, Fabian's discussion of the coming (and already in
> place!) changes to the CentOS Git infrastructure.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs8knVCqEj4&list=PLuRtbOXpVDjBVqThWSByt1ZdJV9F9LYlL

Sorry, this doesn't work. It says "private video", and apparently this
isn't linked to a YT account, which I have.

You have to make the video public in your account.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr