[CentOS] digital signature equipment

Mon Nov 26 02:55:31 UTC 2018
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec at PoMec.Net>

Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:26:58 -0600

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:04:23 -0600
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> Yes, that is what I am looking for.  I can certainly use a wacom board with
> gimp, but I was looking for a more automated process that will be performed
> by end users, and was hoping that someone on the list had crossed that bridge
> before.

Without doing a lot of research into exactly how to make this work, I suspect that you can
do what you want here using  a wacom tablet and something gthumb to capture the image, then
a bit of bash scripting to glue what you got from that into your pdf using pdftk (since
you're already doing that).

Since you don't need to actually see the image on-screen, but rather just glue it into the
pdf, you might be able to pull it directly from xf86-input-wacom, too.

There's something to get you started, anyway.

Thanks Frank!!!!

Greg