[CentOS] Are these instructions meant to be executed on CentOS 1804?

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Mon Oct 8 10:49:54 UTC 2018

It doesn't matter which host os you use as long as you match the
requirements stated in the article:

"To continue with this tutorial, you'll need to have GCC, make, ncurses,
Perl and grub tools (specifically grub-install) installed on the host
machine."

Kind regards Thomas

Am Mo., 8. Okt. 2018 um 12:18 Uhr schrieb Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <
turritopsis.dohrnii at teo-en-ming.com>:

> Good afternoon from Singapore, I came across this Linux Journal article
> titled "DIY: Build a Custom Minimal Linux Distribution from Source",
> written by Petros Koutoupis. Link: <
> https://www.linuxjournal.com/content/diy-build-custom-minimal-linux-distribution-source>
>
> https://www.linuxjournal.com/content/diy-build-custom-minimal-linux-distribution-source
> Are the instructions in this article meant to be executed with ease on
> CentOS 1804 or perhaps easier on other Linux distros? Please advise. Thank
> you.
>

> ===BEGIN SIGNATURE===
>
> Blogs: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30
> Oct 2017
>
> [1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/
>
> <https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/>[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/
>
> <http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/>[3]