[CentOS] Scroll bar arrows missing and behaviour change

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Oct 12 14:01:05 UTC 2018

Leroy Tennison wrote:
> And I thought it was a Kubuntu (Ubuntu with KDE desktop for those who
> aren't familiar) thing!  Apparently it's a KDE thing.  I haven't
> experienced the scrollbar aspect (or maybe I just haven't done what you
> do) but my arrows are missing too.  I'm thinking this is a KDE Blasted
> Ugly Gotcha (BUG).  BTW, if you haven't already discovered it, if you
> position your cursor where the arrows used to be the "arrow
> functionality" still exists (if you can get the cursor position just
> right).  KDE now has invisible features...

Please don't top post.

And I think it is only firefox. I run KDE on C7 - haven't looked on my C 6
at home - and it's only firefox 600.2esr, and there are no arrows, and no,
I can't put my cursur anywhere, it got to that part of the page. My
LibreOffice, my urxvt windows, and t-bird all have arrows.

And it's annoying - I miss something, and suddenly I'm at the bottom of
the page, instead of one window down.

     mark