[CentOS] What are the differences between systemd and non-systemd Linux distros?

Pete Biggs pete at biggs.org.uk
Tue Oct 16 08:52:49 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 05:54 +0000, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
wrote:
> Good afternoon from Singapore,
>
> What are the differences between systemd and non-systemd Linux distros?
>
> Is systemd implemented in all the latest Linux distros?
>
> Please advise. Thank you.

I really think you are asking in the wrong place - this, in case you
hadn't realised, is a mailing list for CentOS Linux. It is not a
general Linux mailing list. Although many people here are very
knowledgeable about Linux, general questions about Linux really must be
classed as off-topic.

P.