[CentOS] C 7 installation annoyances

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Tue Oct 16 10:05:18 UTC 2018

The EL7 partitioner is a complete disaster and I regularly bitch about it on twitter and irc.
You could try to convince it with kickstart and bypass the GUI altogether.
Another option is to boot in a Live CD and do you partitioning from there either manually or via Gparted and hope these changes will be picked up by the EL7 installer so you can just use them as they are.

hth

Nux!
www.nux.ro