[CentOS] [Marketing Mail] Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Cups freeze when remote server is unavailable

Lange, Markus M.Lange at dnb.de
Tue Oct 30 07:31:55 UTC 2018

Hi Patrick,

you can install your lab printers using the lp* / cups* commands in
your ks file or using scripts, see centos / redhat / arch / cups docu
for more informations on that (arch wiki got some examples).
For the home printers you can use what ever method available, for ease
the web interface / GUI configuration tool should be a good choice.

Markus