[CentOS] Step-by-Step Tutorial: How to Setup Your Own e-Commerce Online Store using WooCommerce 3.4.5, Wordpress 4.9.8, and CentOS 1805 (LAMP) in Amazon AWS Cloud

Mon Oct 1 02:51:23 UTC 2018
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Mon, Oct 01, 2018 at 01:23:54AM +0000, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:

> Configuring SELinux is somewhat complicated, so I would usually set SELinux mode to permissive.

While I do not mean to be rude...  the above statement is precisely why
you should not be advertising your tutorials.  And please learn to trim
your replies.

							John

--
People tell me I sing the words "love" and "hunger" like no one else.
Well, everything I know is wrapped up in those two words.  You've got to

-- Billie Holiday (1915-1959), jazz singer and songwriter,
   Lady Sings The Blues (1956), p 201