[CentOS] CentOS 7.5, Apache 2.4, Kerberos

Thu Oct 4 18:00:40 UTC 2018
mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

Hi, rebecca,

rebecca coleman wrote:

> My goal in sending this email is to get some direction on where to start
> looking to solve my problem.  Thank you all in advance for reading through
>  this and providing any guidance!
>
> I'm working on moving to new servers, upgrading from CentOS 6.7 to CentOS
>  7.5.  In this move, we are also upgrading from Apache/2.2.15 to Apache/
> 2.4.33.  Our servers are all sitting behind a load balancer end point.

<snip>
> [auth_kerb:debug] src/mod_auth_kerb.c(1416): Client didn't delegate us
> their credential [auth_kerb:debug] src/mod_auth_kerb.c(1444): Warning:
> received token seems to be NTLM, which isn't supported by the Kerberos
> module. Check your IE configuration. [auth_kerb:debug]
> src/mod_auth_kerb.c(1116): GSS-API major_status:00010000,
> minor_status:00000000
> [auth_kerb:error] gss_accept_sec_context() failed: An unsupported
> mechanism was requested (, Unknown error) [headers:debug]
> mod_headers.c(900): AH01503: headers:
<snip>
This is where I'd start. If you're using IE (why?!), what's it looking for
for authentication?

Also, the new version of CentOS and /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf may have
the encryption that you're currently using disabled, as it's too weak.

     mark