[CentOS] Issue with latest update of CentOS6

Thu Oct 11 20:12:00 UTC 2018
Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net>

Earlier today, at 16:00 UTC, a new key was used to sign the root zone
DNSKEY RRset. It's a major event in the DNS world, that you appear to
have missed completely:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ksk-rollover

You'll probably need to load the new trust anchor into your validating
resolvers.

Regards,
Anand