[CentOS] C 7 installation annoyances

Wed Oct 17 00:15:25 UTC 2018
David C. Miller <millerdc at fusion.gat.com>

----- Original Message -----

LVM on a Linux software RAID1 is still easy to create. Here is a link to a tutorial someone made with screenshots.

https://www.tuxfixer.com/centos-7-installation-with-lvm-raid-1-mirroring/

Although I don't use LVM much I do use Linux software RAID1 on all my production systems. I have a few dozen systems that use it under CentOS 6 and 7. It has always worked just fine and has saved me trouble from failing disks on quite a few occasions throughout the years.

David Miller.