[CentOS] Deploying NPACI Rocks 7.0 (Manzanita) High Performance Computing (HPC) Cluster in a Virtualization Environment

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

turritopsis.dohrnii at teo-en-ming.com
Tue Sep 4 07:58:12 UTC 2018

Good afternoon from Singapore,

I have Windows 10 Home edition host operating system at home. Can I deploy NPACI Rocks 7.0 (Manzanita) High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster using Oracle VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation virtual machines? Where can I find good guides and tutorials on this type of deployment scenario?

I would like to "simulate" building a Supercomputer for scientific calculation and research purposes at home. Rocks 7.0 is based on CentOS 7.4.

Please advise. Thank you very much.

===BEGIN SIGNATURE===

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30 Oct 2017

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

<https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/>[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

<http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/>[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

<https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming>===END SIGNATURE===