[CentOS] Help with multi-monitor Xorg stuff

Richard G grainger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:06:13 UTC 2018

I spoke too soon with this. I can't get it to work properly with a
hand-crafted xorg.conf file. As Gnome seems to automatically detect
all the monitors OK, can anyone recommend a window manager I can use
with CentOS 7 that will allow me to start independent full-screen
kiosk browser sessions from a script, specifying which monitor to use
each time?