[CentOS] Step-by-Step Tutorial: How to Deploy cPanel Web Hosting Control Panel version 11.74 on CentOS 7.5 Linux Server version 1805 in Amazon AWS Cloud

Sun Sep 2 19:01:58 UTC 2018
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 01:42:37PM -0500, John R. Dennison wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 11:19:31AM -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/groups/2136021589748759/
>
> Looks like a lot of clickbait links, many from the same hosting
> providers.  I am also not sure how legit the use of that cropped
> CentOS logo is, either.

https://www.centos.org/legal/trademarks/#use-of-logos

"You may not change any logo except to scale it. This means you may not
add elements to the logo, change the colors or proportions of the logo,
distort the logo, or combine the logo with other logos."

I suspect Redhat's logo usage is similarly worded but I have not looked.

							John
--
Learn to control ego.  Humans hold their dogmas and biases too tightly,
and we only think that our opponents are dogmatic!  But we all need

-- David Brin (6 October 1950-), American scientist and award-winning
   science fiction author, interview at ActuSF.com, March 2008