[CentOS] OT: Linux recommendations for old Pentium PC

Mon Sep 3 14:55:55 UTC 2018
Gary Stainburn <gary at ringways.co.uk>

On Monday 03 September 2018 15:13:06 Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> This means that you'll need a 32-bit OS, and that PAE might not be
> recognized by the OS. Debian 9 32-bit would work; CentOS 6 32-bit
> might not.

It previously had Centos 6 on it, but I wanted to avoid that as it now has a
limited shelf life. However, when I tried lubuntu the Bacula versions were
not compatible. Now Putting Centos 6 32-bit back on and crossing my fingers.

I'm really impessed that the m/board recognised the 4TB drive