[CentOS] Which is the best open source ecommerce platform?

Wed Sep 26 12:44:54 UTC 2018
Young, Gregory <Gregory.Young at solarwinds.com>

This response is my personal opinion and may not reflect that of my employer.

I see from your signature you are using WordPress. 100% I would recommend using WooCommerce. The number of integrations and add-ons makes it the best multi-purpose e-commerce solution. Depending on what you are doing, there are a lot of options, and in some cases, the Open Source versions may not be the right way to go... For instance, the Open Source options for Web Hosting or Domain Sales don't come close to the versatility of WHMCS, which is a closed source product (but has the extensive community add-on and plugin support, and has their entire API opened up to integrations and plugins - the core code is closed source, but they have worked very hard to make it as easy to extend as any open source project).

Gregor Young

-----Original Message-----
From: CentOS <centos-bounces at centos.org> On Behalf Of Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Sent: September 26, 2018 3:48 AM
To: CentOS mailing list <centos at centos.org>
Subject: [CentOS] Which is the best open source ecommerce platform?

Good afternoon from Singapore,

There are far too many choices when it comes to open source ecommerce solutions.

Are there any credible rankings of open source ecommerce platforms?

Which open source ecommerce solution do you think is the best and tell me why.

Thank you.

===BEGIN SIGNATURE===

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic Qualifications as at 30 Oct 2017

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

<https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/>[2] http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

<http://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/>[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

<https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming>===END SIGNATURE=== _______________________________________________